The Keys To Loveliest Lady Locks: Hair Everywhere
Putting the Tress in Mistress
To all my T-girls, gurly hair harlots, and cross dressers, drag queens: Want to be a li’l Miss Tress?
Nosh On These Super-foods:
- Fish or flax oil gives you a mega boost in keeping your crowning glory healthy.
- Sweet Potatoes mangoes carrots, cantaloupe, pumpkin, and apricots, a great source of antioxidant beta carotene, which your body turns into vitamin A that then helps your scalp produce and sustain natural oil preventing dandruff.
- Eggs -Excellent source of protein and chock full of the minerals selenium, iron, zinc and sulfur. Iron is imperative in helping cells carry oxygen to the hair follicles. Lack of iron can cause anemia which is can lead to temporary hair loss until preventative measures to ensure bodily ron needs are met. Kelp is another amazing source of iron.
- Spinach dark green leafy veggies like broccoli, kale, swiss chard nutrient-rich in beta carotene and iron as well as vitamin C and folate. The vitamin C keeps the follicles healthy and oils circulating throughout thew scalp.
- Lentils -Legumes, soybeans/edamame, kidney beans another great source of protein, iron, zinc, and biotin, helpful for vegetarians.
- Dairy Delight- Milk, Greek yogurt, Cottage Cheese vitamin B5 pantothenic acid and vitamin D and protein has been shown to benefit hair.
- Blueberries, strawberries -Fruits bursting vitamin C, supports tiny blood vessels that feed the follicles. Lack of vitamin C in your diet may lead to hair breakage.
Beauty is more than skin deep what you put within it effect how you look and feel just as much as anything you apply topically so always snack well with fruits and veggies!
Taste the Rainbow:
Skin and hair good rule of thumb to get your skin and hair looking and maintaining their glow.
More Keys to Lovely Lady Locks & Feminine hair
- Cascades and swirls of curls to pin-straight and sleek; Professional stylist do so much more than just cut hair they can also create styles on wigs or do blow dry and make special events updos.
- Combat static with a bottle of H2O to moisturize and leave-in conditioner especially in colder climates, & times of year since the heat constantly kicking on indoors is very drying.
- Apply rosehip seed oil to ends to seal the cuticle.
- Shine on like a diamond! For a glossy look use Pomad kreyòl’s Organic Hair Treatment.
- Sleep on satin pillow cases to reduce breakage for restless toss-and-turners.
- Use hairdryers sparingly & heat tools since overuse can overprocess your coif.
- Make a blowout last longer by using dry shampoo in between washes.
- Brush from the ends to the top to reduce split ends.
- Dispel knots with detangler spray.
- Scalp massage your crown chakra to stimulate blood flow and get your scalp tingly and distressed.
- Deep condition for a few mins. and then rinse with a hair mask once a week.
- Shampooing can strip your hair’s moisture away leaving it vulnerable to the elements and sulfate free options are a better choice to use & If possible don’t wash more than every-other day to give your tresses a rest.
- Tarsha (A.K.A. Target) has tons of cute clips and crystal encrusted hair accessories to glam your mane. 🙂
Hair to Down There & Starlet Strands